 Star Wars / 7086
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 05:21:23 GMT

My LDraw experience is very limited, but I have gotten it to work using
Virtual PC on my Mac.  I was running Virtual PC 3.0 with Win 95.  I just
installed Win 98 (A very scary experience for a devoted Mac guy) and I
haven't tried putting LDraw back on.  Maybe I'll try it tonight and let
you know how it goes.

Dan

P.S.  I'm just returning to this group after way too long a break.
Luckily the ep1 video release and UCS sets have pulled me back from a
downward spiral back to the dark ages.  Whew!  I guess this is my re-de-lurking...

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.space "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:

Sure. Know where I can find LDraw for Mac?

Unfortunately its not available.  There has been a little talk of it,
mostly from people desiring that it be made available.  Right now
there are no plans to make it available because no one has expressed
interest in doing the programming for it.  I'd like to see it made
available for all you Mac guys though.

Get more LDraw information at http://www.ldraw.org.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com