 Space / 2077
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 13:18:34 GMT

"Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> writes:

Pardon my ignorance, but do you want him to LDraw it so you can
build it yourself? Or have I failed to see some other advantage in
making a non-whooshable version? :-)

There are many advantages.  For me, I often LDraw models to document
them, plus I can make cool renderings and animations once they are
LDrawn.

I also like to share my designs with people who are interested, and
LDraw is a nice tool for that.

Fredrik

--
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/