 Space / 2079
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 15:29:25 GMT

Thanks, Tim.

I used the trapdoor piece from the adventurers sets. I probably wouldn't
have ever seen this piece except that my brother had a couple of these
and they got tossed into the common Lego bag.  :^)

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.space "Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote:

Wow... WOW... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Those are so KEWL!!!

The way you make everything detailed is amazing... The Mithrandir is • just HUGE,
and it's armed to the teeth with that Wave Motion Cannon, tons of • those
turbolasers and missiles, I reckon your ship seems like a perfect • opponent for
Lindsay's ship, 'course yo's don't got fighters, but your's makes up for • it
with weapons...

Things I went crazy about:

- Astronauts getting out of that airlock, reminds me of _2001: A Space • Odyssey_
so much

Question - what piece is that you used for the airlock?  It looks
relatively new because I haven't seen it before.  More info
please...it looks cool.

BTW - Mark AWESOME site, the detail is amazing.  Keep it up!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne