 Space / 2091
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 19:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Tim Courtney wrote in message <39101800.635010@lugnet.com>...

Question - what piece is that you used for the airlock?

I think it's from 5988, Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins. It also appears in
Black/DkGray in quite a few Ninja sets. [...] To make things even
better, it also comes in light gray, perhaps someone knows which set...?

I think there's one in light gray in <set:6097> Night Lord's Castle.

--Mike