 Space / 2089
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 18:36:42 GMT

Heh, thanks Sproat. The HF-130 is actually very whooshable... well it
was. I just took it apart because I wanted the parts for something else. At
any rate, it was built solidly enough, as all my models tend to be. I just
hate models that fall apart when you pick them up.

I tried very hard to give it a very industrial look, like you see in Star Wars
ships. I don't know how "buff" it is, though... it only has a light laser
cannon turret. I suppose if you wanted to, you could try to find a Corellian
Quad or two like the Millennium Falcon. :^)

I'd be very interested in seeing what kinds of freighters everyone else can
build. Everyone likes to build warships, as do I, but I always liked the
civilian side of things, too. Maybe in a week or two, I'll conjure up another
freighter or something similar.

I want to see you guys build some freighters!!!

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Paul Baulch wrote:
Sproaticus wrote in message <390F4E0D.9B47051E@io.com>...
No, seriously.  :-,  Would you consider putting this model into • LDraw?
Pardon my ignorance, but do you want him to LDraw it so you can • build it
yourself? Or have I failed to see some other advantage in making a
non-whooshable version? :-)

Nope, I just wanna build it.  :-,

I'm not sure if this one has a lot of whooshabiliy, but it looks so *buff*.
Save the whooshability for the fighters it shoots down.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.