 Space / 2073
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 12:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.space "Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote:

Wow... WOW... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Those are so KEWL!!!

The way you make everything detailed is amazing... The Mithrandir is just HUGE,
and it's armed to the teeth with that Wave Motion Cannon, tons of those
turbolasers and missiles, I reckon your ship seems like a perfect opponent for
Lindsay's ship, 'course yo's don't got fighters, but your's makes up for it
with weapons...

Things I went crazy about:

- Astronauts getting out of that airlock, reminds me of _2001: A Space Odyssey_
so much

Question - what piece is that you used for the airlock?  It looks
relatively new because I haven't seen it before.  More info
please...it looks cool.

BTW - Mark AWESOME site, the detail is amazing.  Keep it up!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne