 Space / 2061
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 00:16:48 GMT

Aw, shucks.   :^)

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Wow... WOW... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Those are so KEWL!!!

The way you make everything detailed is amazing... The Mithrandir is • just HUGE,
and it's armed to the teeth with that Wave Motion Cannon, tons of those
turbolasers and missiles, I reckon your ship seems like a perfect • opponent for
Lindsay's ship, 'course yo's don't got fighters, but your's makes up for it
with weapons...

You know, I was just thinking about that. I don't know how that would turn
out, really. There are a lot of variables.  :^)

Things I went crazy about:

- Astronauts getting out of that airlock, reminds me of _2001: A Space • Odyssey_
so much
- OAV, again reminds me of _2001_
- Turbolasers, _Star Wars_ anyone!?!?
- The bridge, captain's chair... <drool>
- The engineering section... <drool again>
- and even more things than I can mention

BTW That HF-130 Freighter kicks some serious booty TOO!!!

Keep up the fantastic, terrific work!!!

Thanks :^)

I plan to start work on a medical ship next, though it won't be anywhere
near as large as the Mithrandir. Really, I won't be building anything that
large again until I get a lot more parts... I just wanted to see what I could
make (that wasn't rainbow'd) with most of my black, gray, and blue.

~M

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everybody!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have created a new • Spacecraft
section on Mark's Lego Creations. In it you will find the newly added
Mithrandir battleship, and the HF-130 Freighter. The HF-130 was built
entirely from Star Wars sets, and the Mithrandir was built from almost • all
the rest of my gray, black, and blue parts :^)

A few stats on the Mithrandir:

Length: 152 studs

Width: 38 studs (widest points)

Height: 35 bricks