 Space / 2092
Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 19:51:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew DePalma writes:
In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
Know where I can find LDraw for Mac?

Unfortunately its not available.  There has been a little talk of it,
....l a port is made available.

Perhaps if some of us Mac users could help chip in in some way to help
defray the cost of a port, we could entice someone to undertake such a
project.

Folks,
I've written a few Mac applications in my day. I'd be willing to
participate in the development of a Mac L-draw port. Who's got the source?

Have you been to the "LDraw for the Macintosh Campaign" website?

   http://geocities.com/ldmc_ca/

I don't think they have source to LDraw itself but there seems to be a growing
interest in some sort of Mac version.

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.cad.dev]