 Star Wars / 7107
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 14:52:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Markus Wolf writes:

   I got to thinking about what you said... so I went back and watched the
Star Wars videos and you know what?  Neither Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, nor • Qui
Gon Jinn were yellow.  Papa Skywalker isn't gray.  Whattaya know.

I wasn't on my Laserdiscs either - but then I found the color control knob on
my TV.  Now everyone is a pleasant Lego yellow.  Silly me!  I've simply had • it
adjusted wrong all this time.  ;-)

Hmm... Mark Hammill appeared on The Simpsons, and he was quite yellow there,
too.  Maybe Hammill *really is* a delicate shade of yellow, and the wizards at
ILM color-corrected him for the big screen.

    Dave!

Doh!  (slapping forehead)

All that digital manipulation!  What was I thinking?  There's no need for
controversy: Billy Dee Williams *really is* bright yellow!  They just
technically enhanced him in the Star Wars flics for that "exotic" look.

Bruce
(hiding from Williams fans as fast as possible)