 Star Wars / 7002
Re: A simple answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 03:52:13 GMT

I didn't mean to imply they would sue them over a portrayal of ethnicity, I
meant that someone might sue to have their group represented as part of
TLG's population of minifigs (if TLG actually started making ethnic 'figs).

Dave

IANAA (I am not an American), but would a special interest group really
*sue* Lego over a portrayal of ethnicity?