 Star Wars / 7017
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 16:57:56 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) wrote:

Scott-A <scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
I suppose, ideally, they could make the colour of the mini-fig almost
random,  just like in life :-)

I'd like to see this too. They could make it so that there's a random
selection of colors all across the spectrum of human skin colors. Then, the
minifigs in each set would be randomized -- no way of telling what color
you'd get until you opened it.

...That would be a nightmare, since then I'd have to buy dozens of each set to make sure I
got all the combinations of minifig head colours/patterns! :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com