 Star Wars / 7016
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 16:37:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You know, sometimes I could just kick myself. :^P

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

~Mark

In lugnet.starwars, Gary Blessing writes:
Whats the address??

----------
From: "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com>
To: lugnet.space@lugnet.com, lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Date: Sun, Apr 30, 2000, 9:29 PM

Hi Everybody!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have created a new • Spacecraft
section on Mark's Lego Creations. In it you will find the newly added
Mithrandir battleship, and the HF-130 Freighter. The HF-130 was built
entirely from Star Wars sets, and the Mithrandir was built from almost • all
the rest of my gray, black, and blue parts :^)

A few stats on the Mithrandir:

Length: 152 studs

Width: 38 studs (widest points)

Height: 35 bricks