 Star Wars / 7036
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:08:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jim Foulds writes:
Hi Mark,

  I must say that I really appreciate your attention to detail.  The
Mithrandir is an excellent model.  I think it is cool the way that you posed
all the mini-figs going through the motions of their duties.  One question -
What set offers the helmet in the scene "OAV delivers main drive machinery"?
It definitely adds a nice touch to the classic space mini-figs!

The yellow helments are available in many of the Unitron sets.

-kyle
hifiki.tripod.com

I haven't worked up the nerve yet to work on anything as big as the Mithrandir
so I can appreciate the HF-130 a little bit more.  I like the way that you
incorporated the landing struts and entrance ramp into your model. This is
something that I am currently trying to do with my models.  I think that by
doing this it adds a touch of reality to the model which gives it a sense of
realness!  The way you combined the SW engine piece and the wind piece is very
creative, I might have to borrow that idea for one of my projects!

All in all, great job not only on these models but all the models on your
site!!

Keep Building
-Jim F.
(who is hoping to have initial phase of his website operational tonight!)