 Star Wars / 6998
Re: A simple answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 00:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
There's a very simple solution to all of this; take one of those plain black
heads from the Sith Infiltrator, paint it brown, and then scrape off the
paint to reveal eyes, mouth and moustache.  If Craig can make awesome custom
minifigs, why shouldn't we all?   Also, that would make the Lando minifig
even more interesting, because everybody's would be unique!

Brilliant idea, Dave! I'm going to try it out.

Pete Callaway