 Star Wars / 6978
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 10:20:57 GMT

Nathan McDowell wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Norman writes:
Can anyone say if lego has ever made a non-yellow minifig head?

Chris

They've made white (Gasgano), black (Darth Maul), red (UFO), blue (UFO also),
and grey (Insectoids and Darth Vader) minifig heads.  For 'regular' people,
they've always used yellow, but for the others, anything goes... except
brown...

~Nathan

Dont forget white (skelleton)
Yep. TLG has never made minifig heads in brown, for any purpose. Bummer! Mabie we
can convince lego direct to run off a batch of assorted brown heads???