 Star Wars / 6980
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:29:02 GMT

For everyone's info, Lego produced a set of 12 small duplo "World People" (Set
2772) in 1992. It consisted of three families. A black family - brown heads
and a White family and Asian family, bith with Pink Flesh-colour heads..

I have no objections with Lego using a brown head for Lando, or a Green head
for Yoda. I'd hate to see both of these in yellow!