 Star Wars / 7162
Re: Falcon and UC Tie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 01:32:19 GMT

Adam Murtha wrote:

I was on the Star Wars shopping page today, and found the Millennium Falcon
and Ultimate Collector Tie Interceptor up for sale.

http://shop.starwars.com/products/search.gsp?field=keyword&value=lego

Is this new, or has this already been discovered?

Adam

I think you will find that it says pre order if you try to pruchase one.
Come on TLG give us our lego!!!!!!