 Star Wars / 7180
Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 12:13:18 GMT

The nicest thing about this line is that it makes it MUCH cheaper to get
extra Boba's and Vader's.

True but those are 2 figs we have the least use of extras for (Except if your
going to make evil, lightsaber weilding, space women of ultimate distruction
for Brikwars - inside joke).

Where are my Stormtroopers!!!  Or generic Rebel Soldiers.  These are not figs I
need in bulk but I would take a couple hundred Stormtroopers.

Sorry for the rant.  Just touched a raw nerve.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: