 Star Wars / 7173
Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 02:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
Actually, the Emperor is only interesting in that we'll get another kind of
face design.  All the other pieces look the same.  The 'fig also bears out
the theory (and preference) of some Lugnetters that all SW minifig heads,
including Lando, should be yellow regardless of their actual color.  It's
odd that they saw fit to make Vader's head gray and not the Emperor's.  Is
it just me or does this seem like hairsplitting?  Boba Fett's, Vader's, and
all the UFO 'figs had different colored heads because they wore helmets
which pretty much covered everything up.  The Emperor's head is exposed, so
it has to be yellow instead of gray?  I don't know.  Yellow or gray, he's
still a pretty unhealthy lookin' guy!

Now, I won't have this "health" thing started again ;)  Had my fill of the
Yellow vs. any other color debate last week, especially since I started it!
-Chris