 Star Wars / 7167
Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 18:33:28 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Karl Martinson writes:
All in all, these look to be very cool, and the pack with scout troopers and
chewbacca is great if you don't want to buy the falcon, but want chewie (not
me I need that ship, no matter how badly lego screwed up). The pitdroids pack
sounds kinda dumb, if you ask me.

Just asking: Where did you see these packs? I only found the 3 Darths and the
Han/Fett/Emporer sets at that site. You're right, though; 3 Pit Droids in a
set is a dumb idea. If they do a lot more, I am hoping for one with Mara Jade,
but I know that'll never happen.

The last two sorts aren't visible, but they're on the front page at
http://www.rebelscum.com.  I'm almost positive that the phone guy misspoke or the
data entry person goofed up.  TLG doesn't have a pit droid mould, and there's
nothing about them that can't be built from regular pieces--so I'll bet they're
battle droids.  This is even more likely when you consider that pit droids didn't
have any "leaders."

best

Lindsay