 Star Wars / 7181
7180  |  7182
Subject:
Just got the MTT and AAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 14:23:34 GMT

Meijer's on Gratiot in Saginaw, Mi just got in the the MTT and AAT.

The AAT is pretty cool but is a *censored* to stay balanced. I had to put some
of my own brick in the front, but, under the hull pieces, to counter balance
the weight of the "tail"! All in all, I'd give it a 9, on a scale of 1 to 10
studs!

The MTT is pretty good size! There are a few thing I would have done
differently than TLG did, but again, it is a pretty cool set. 8 out of 10
studs!

Well worth the $70 I spend on them. They still have/ had 2 of the MTT's and 3
more AAT's. If you live in the area go out and get them.

I'll let you know when/ where I find the UCS and MF in the Saginaw, MI area!

Happy building!