 Star Wars / 7136
Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 13:11:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joshua Cirinna writes:

Don't forget the two 2x2 round tiles.

Arent those pieces only available in the b-wing set?

Oh jeez - you're right.  I have all my elements stored by colour, and I
wrongly assumed the orange ones were from the Snowspeeder.

Anyway, I think the Snowspeeder is the best classic Star Wars set, dollar for
dollar.  You can do a lot with it, for a medium-sized set - definitely worth
getting.

Jeff J