 Star Wars / 7141
Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 15:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:

Personally, I think the XWing set comes with some really nice pieces too.
I can build some really cool stuff using nothing but parts from the X-Wing
and Snowspeeder sets.

I'll side with Mark here. I haven't bought any of the second batch of SW-Lego,
but man, the Snowspeeder and X-Wing are must-buys IMO.
The Y-Wing would come in 3rd, and I've done some funky stuff with it. As soon as
I get some new batteries for the ol' camera I plan to take some pictures.

I managed to make a "Battlestar Galactica" Viper from just the X-Wing set, but
when I started combining my SW sets, it became much more refined.

Dave