 Star Wars / 7126
Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 00:01:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
I am thinking of buying the Snowspeeder and was wondering about the parts.
From the catalogue pictures, I can make out 2 1x2 grille tiles, a few 1x3 low
slopes, and 2 1x2 plates w/ bar all in orange. Are these the set's only orange
pieces, or are there more I'm missing?
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

There's actually seven 1x2 grilles.  But otherwise you've covered it; that and
a coupla orange mini-fig legs and torsos of course...  :-)

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx