 Star Wars / 7198
7197  |  7199
Subject:
I Think I got my 'Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 17:48:12 GMT

My girlfriend just called me at work from her apartment which is right above
my apartment.  She told me that she saw a ups man drop off a package at my door
which can only be the millenium falcon(my thoughts, not hers. She is a nllso[
she thinks that acronym is funny so thats for her;) ]      But I have nothing
else on order, and am not expecting any other kind of delivery so it really
could be nothing but the millenium Falcon.  AAAAHHH!!!  must.....    play......
hookie.....    gohomerightnowandputittogether!!

sigh, I already went home early for the dino legos so I guess I should just get
back to work.

josh signing off