 Star Wars / 7211
7210  |  7212
Subject:
I got my 'Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 13:27:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It was the millenium falcon, and it was really cool.  I definitely one of the
first people to get it , so I'll try to fill you in on what you couldn't tell
from the pictures.  the first thing I noticed when I  opened the box was the
element used for the engine, a looong piece of technic tubing like from
cyberslam sets, but in trans light blue! Its the same color as obi wans
lightsaber except its more translucent than transparant. the second thing I
noticed was that the UFO hull sections were all the same pattern, there is no
left-right symmetry like in the ufo sets. there are also a lot of two by four
red bricks, two by two black bricks, and two by ten white bricks. chewbacca is
cool and has a blaster like the hoth trooper has. han is REALLY awesome! his
pants are so cool its scary, he really looks right on. cee-threepio is
definitely a totally new color, kind of milky gold, his legs could be pants for
some club goer or dancer I guess.  um...  oh yeah, the gunn turret opens up and
a figure can fit in there.   well you'll see soon enough  ;)

Josh