 Star Wars / 7151
Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 21:19:09 GMT

Yes, at least for me. there is a different type of gear I have not seen
before. I will put it near the camera.

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Very cool. :) It looks like you just started; I will watch with interest.  Are
there very many new pieces besides the new canopy piece?

Joel

In lugnet.starwars, Rich Thompson writes:
My UCS X-Wing arrived today. I left work early to build it. Check out the
progress live on camera at http://www.marsrobot.com/legotv.htm

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com