 Star Wars / 7143
7142  |  7144
Subject:
Got the 7159 Pod Bucket...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:08:07 GMT

Weird.

Yesterday LDMI wrote me and said that the 7159 Star Wars Pod Bucket (the full
name as printed on the receipt, which is handy since it's not printed anywhere
on the bucket itself) was going to be postponed until 6/15.

Wellsir, imagine my surprise when it showed up at the post office today anyway.

It's a standard-sized bucket, black with silver sparkles.  Nothing too fancy.
Ages 5-8.  Couple cartoon characters of Anakin and Jar Jar on the front and
back.  The pieces look pretty good actually, but I'm gonna keep this one
sealed....for now...

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx