 Star Wars / 7120
7119  |  7121
Subject:
UCS X wing Sticker solution...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 20:13:09 GMT

Step one: Scan it into your computer with a good quality scanner.

Step two: Scale it and color print it out onto photo paper.

Step three: Cut out your new overlays and carefully tape them to the model
using as little tape as possible.

Also, Target has a cool photo machine where you can blow up your pictures in
extremely high quality.  You scan it right there and they scale it for you on
photo paper for a couple bucks.  Fortunately, we have a color laser copier
here at the office I plan to get my mits on.

Jason F.