 Star Wars / 7146
Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 00:46:33 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message • news:033e01bfb594$ed5dd4c0$46d9d8d0@SES...

Indeed. Ah, I guess the credit cards will be smoking soon, n'est pas? • Maybe
I will wait for a sale. Wedding and honeymoon coming up, have to cut • back
the LEGO buying...... : )

And so it begins. . . .  ; )

Indeed. But after being with Lynn for 8 years now, I think it is time! I am
ready for it! : )

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn