 Star Wars / *12798 (-100)
  Re: star wars episode II

45 days now! :-) -Jon (who will be seeing the very first midnight showing) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) <manuelclara2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GtuzMu.JIC@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The owner of the G-wing please come to the help desk......

(...) It looks like a Duplo egg to me. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The owner of the G-wing please come to the help desk......

Your lights are on. I wanted to know where did you get that dome that is on the G-wing. (URL) set does that come in, it is LEGO right? Dave (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: star wars episode II

(...) *Yawn* George has some making up to do for the last movie. I'm not really very excited to see Episode II. I think I'll catch a matinee for my first showing. (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  star wars episode II

Only 46 more days! :) -Mani (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

I've posted pictures of the Super Battle Droid "elbow" and completed set to Brickshelf. (URL) to .technic and .build.mecha (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Imperial Garrison For Sale

Hello all! I know quite a few of you have impressive dioramas and imperial forces. I'm willing to sell eight minifigures to boost your forces for conquest! I have 3 Imperial Scout Troopers, 2 Imperial Officers, and 3 stormtroopers. The cost of the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

(...) In the Philly area, I've checked above every shelve in the toy section. I learned my lesson in this one Wal-Mart where they didn't even have the Jedi Starfighter on the shelves. Then I found a few dozen of them on top of the action figure (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  2002 EpII Sets

Hi all: Wal-mart (St. Louis) has them all here, except for the Republic Gunship. Picked up Yoda and Tusken Raider sets... if not already posted, the mini-fig torsos are all printed on both sides! Pretty neat. (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

(...) These two sets were not down on the shelf where everyone could see them. They were up on the riser on an aisle different from the Lego aisle. Your average 'walk over to the Lego section and see whats new' FOL would not have known they were (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

(...) Make that Philly and Minneapolis! John #388 (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Looking for Sullivan and Fleskes

(...) Dave (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

(...) AAARRGH! They're showing up everywhere but the Philadelphia area! Are the Philadelphia Wal-Marts the only ones that actually follow the rules (and is my luck really THAT bad)? Well, my journey will continue tomorrow. Wish me luck! -Jonathan (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

(...) Republic Gunship? It's incumbent upon you to post new-element photos, sir! Excellent news. These may appear in short order after all. I'm ecstatic! best LFB (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Looking for Sullivan and Fleskes

Hi - sorry to interrupt - does anyone know if the email that Shaun Sullivan has listed here with his posts is the one he uses? And does anyone know how to get in touch with Ben Fleskes? His msn addy gets returned. Thanks Tim (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

(...) I was in one WalMart super-duper-center this morning that had both the Yoda Sculpture (~$100) and the Republic Gunship (~$90 IIRC). They also had most of the other EPII sets and the Spider Man Studio set. No Green Goblin tho. But mostly, as (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Site Down?

(...) Whoops my bad... didn't see the other link :)) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Site Down?

(...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Site Down?

Link to Mac rar software: (URL)Note you will need to have a way to uncompress .rar files. WinZip CANOT (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  20% Sale at www.etoys.com

Just wanted to let everyone know. Not much there, but you can pick up the old Slave-1 for 50% off.... No, I don't work for etoys. Not even a fan. (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda

I found all the EpII sets (except Republican Gunship) at my local Wally World today. I bought most of the sets. Here's a couple of interesting notes about a couple of sets: 7103 Jedi Duel: Many nice parts in this set. An interesting bent light saber (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Site Down?

(...) I have uploaded ALL the of the Ldraw models that the website had to the following location: (URL) you will need to have a way to uncompress .rar files. WinZip CANOT uncompress them, so get yourself a copy of winrar. It's the same thing as (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Site Down?

"Kai Brodersen" <kbrodersen@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Gtpp2M.1BJ@lugnet.com... (...) AFAIK it's been down for ages - someone asked the same question last month! I have a few of the ZIPs: Ackbar's B-wing AT-AT Lambda Shuttle Otana Outrider (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

(...) Whoa. That's an old post. (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Site Down?

There used to be an EXCELLENT Star Wars LCAD website called the Star Wars LCAD Archives. I believe some of us at LUGNET read the Sneaky Preveiw of the site. I havent been able to go on to the website...anyone know what happened? The url used to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) Star Wars is good stuff, but it really depends on the builder. As the old saying goes "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or something like that. Anyway, I'm in SW for the parts, cuz they have a great selection. I'm not for theme (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I was weaned on Classic space, and I'll be extremely disappointed if Lego abandons the SW line without producing an AT-AT and an Imperial Star Destroyer. As much as I want a new 928, I want an AT-AT and ISD more. (...) The line is already (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

<snip> (...) I talked about all this with a bunch of boys whom I teach. I am helping them build a minifig representation of our school and they were complaining about the SW sets to be just too much about obtaining the cool minifigs and not enough (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I work in a toy store. (as I have stated a few times.) A lot of parents refuse to buy Star Wars sets on the grounds that they are violent. These same people do buy Life on Mars. (which like classic space was/is geared toward exploration rather (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

Bahhhaaaahhhaaaaaa haaaa- Legomaster (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I'd disagree with this as a reason. The whole Legends series is geared more towards the older collector. Your reasoning would also preclude the Breezeway Cafe, the Pizza to Go, the Guarded Inn, . . . Also the whole sculpture series (both SW (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) Yeah, I have to agree with you. Anyway... I have one more day of school left (until the weekend), and I'll see what can be done. I probablly will only be able to ask a few kids (naturally, because I'm different I'm a social outcast), but I'll (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I'd like to see a 6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager, or a Message Intercepter Base or even the original 918 become a Space Legend! Why does Lego even continue to bother with those new SW sets? In my opinion, I think SW is getting kind of old. Most of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I think you'll find little disagreement when I say you're not a typical twelve-year-old boy. In fact I think you have more in common with us AFOL's than with most kids your age. I challenge you: Show <set:497 Galaxy Explorer> and some more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

They've done it at least once: (URL) not much of a success though... (but I still have the red minifig head!) Duq Jeremy Scott <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:GtLuGt.3qz@lugnet.com... (...) missing (...) who (...) if (...) be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) Well, I'm a twelve-year old boy. And I would much rather prefer the 'blue boxes with wings.' I mean, does galaxy commander look like a box with wings! And (to get a bit off-classic-space) does mission commander look like one? I would much (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) So Brad never denied that "Classic Space: The Movie" is currently in production? ! (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) Well, Brad Justus (Senior VP of Lego Direct) spoke to this issue a little bit at BricksWest, and the understanding that I took from that is pretty much exactly what Jonathan was describing. It's for marketing reasons, not because of any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) I hear you brother! <snip> (...) Okay, sure. Who knows why? I mean really know why? Only the nice men/women in suits sitting in an office somewhere. (...) Jeesh! I wonder if people were this shook up when slopes were first introduced... New (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

Fact: pretty much all of legos customer base (even that subset that uses shop @ home), includng myself and most other lugnet readers, has a limited lego budget. (for some its larger than others but its still limited) So, they will only have X to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

Jeremy & All, (Sheesh, this is the most I have posted on LUGNET in awhile) (...) That's all right, it is an interesting question, and there is nothing wrong with asking, but it was a pretty painful discussion for a lot of people. Just trying to be a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

(...) Okay, everyone ignore the post. I'm new so I wasn't part of those and had no idea they existed. However, will someone inform me on how to search the newsgroups for these topics so that I can see what others think about this topic. My email is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

Jeremy, This subject has been talked about numerous times before, I suggest re-reading those threads and seeing various opinions and then see if dragging this issue out again is worthwhile. It has started in Star Wars, went into debate, etc. etc. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

Uh oh... <*makes room in his Inbox*> (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) nice, too. I like you S-Wing alot: (URL) Kruer (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

Hello all LUGNETers: I have an interesting question which may have or may not have been spoken about before. Why hasn't lego created any differently colored heads for representation of different skin colors? The Lego Star Wars line is missing one of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia

(...) LFB -- The gunship is in the back of the Technic Jango Fett instruction book. It also seems to have shown up in sections of Georgia. I can't figure out why some sets are going out early and others aren't. -Jonathan (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) Sorry! I did delete it and made two separate folders: (URL) J (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) The folder is not found, did you delete it? Jude (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: TIE Shuttle

(...) Cool. A faithful reproduction of the TIE shuttle/TIE Bomber hull. Very much how I expect LEGO would design it. Jeff J (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) Excellent, excellent stuff. Very creative! It's easy to imagine almost all of your alphabet ships as part of the SW universe. This series has been the best thing to hit .starwars for a long time. My favourites so far are the D- and F-wings. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) thanks Mark! I must say, I'm really impressed and inspired by with the great quality and diversity of your MOCs. (...) Yes - I fretted a lot about how it would land. It has a ski on the bottom engine, but I couldn't figure out how to add a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) Thanks Kirby To be honest, I'm not all that keen on the Y-wing alt either. I just wanted to post it because I haven't seen any models with an over-under arrangement for the engines. Jeff J (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) Wow, thanks Alexander! Now that people have commented on some of my stuff, I feel obligated to return the favour... By the way, I have reorganised my brickshelf folder: (URL) J (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia

(...) Haven't built it yet... I'll let ya know :-D (...) The instruction booklet for the Slave 1 does have it in the pictures along with the super battle droid, so I think it will be out soon. Even Technic Jango isn't pictured, but it's out. Lets (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GtKJ7u.IBK@lugnet.com... (...) That does look like a great tile. Looks nice and intricate. Seeing cool tiles/slopes from new sets is such a nice simple pleasure. -Jon -- | The Galactic (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia

(...) How is that Super Battle Droid? I haven't seen any yet. (...) Note that the Gunship doesn't appear in the instruction booklet mini-catalogue at the end of the instructions either--it's probably a mid-year release. (...) It's not a good pic, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: A-Wing Starfighter

hi guys. here's the thrid version of my new A-Wing custom (v 2.2). I've changed the guns, the angles on the wings and the wedge pieces on the body (near the canopy and underneath in the same place), and the overall structure of it. instructions are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia

With all the rumors going around about the sets being out, I took a quick peek in our Wally World today. At first I didn't see anything new. I did see some of the Jedi Starfighters finaly on a shelf.... and then BAM, theres's the new slave one... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  PayPal for Fett Sculpture

I've had a couple of requests to set up a PayPal account for the Fan Sculpture at CII - so I've done so tonight (hence it's unverified for the moment) - (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) I concur. I can honestly say that I'd be willing twenty or thirty dollars for an instruction guide for those fighters. :-) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bounty Hunter Chase and SpiderMan at Walmart in NC!

(...) Yessirree. I posted somewhere a bit back a picture of that face. It's something! (...) Yes. Have you noticed, however, how bad the canopy stability is? Also, the printing isn't that good on the transparent-black pieces; they don't match the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Bounty Hunter Chase and SpiderMan at Walmart in NC!

Got this at walmart in NC last night. 250 pieces for $30. Nice colors! Note that some of the new mini-figs have double printed faces on them, one face in front and different face in back. The Bounty Hunter lady has an evil face on the back... The (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) Darn it . . .. I was just going to check Princeton tonight, seeing as how it's not far from my job in Trenton. Oh well. At the very least, it's only four weeks until they should be available in all the stores. -Jonathan (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The M-Wing

Yea, well, it may be worth your while. You could probably sell them. If you were able to print them out, I think I would pay $5-$10 for a copy. If you happened to be able to get a real book published, I think I would pay $20-$30. Seriously. You may (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) Maybe, in the end, you can do a voting thing and do instructions for the top 3. my $0.02 Jude (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:GtJp0v.H4I@lugnet.com... (...) guide? (...) Thanks Jude. Unfortunatly the chances are probably slim that I would make instructions for these. I can guarantee I won't LDraw these and to (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

Mmmm, orange. :-p And I love the new cocpits! I need to finish my moc that uses that one (but it's quite a bit larger!) Nice work, and good job showing us that Buy-all-icle only sucks a litte, not alot. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) Jude (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) Hey, nice RBR, I like highly detailed microfig MOCs. Wasn't quite as impressed with the Y-wing variant though, but that's just me. Keep 'em comming! (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-2503021....0.1.49... (...) Thanks Mark. I really like how it turned out. I'll probably still have this little guy built long after the other alphabet fighters have been reassimilated (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message news:GtJn44.9LI@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Alexander. :-) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) Interesting arrangement on your YWing variant. I would imagine the engines are most often placed side by side so it's easier to land without having to hinge the entire craft. :^) Thanks for posting your new pics! (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GtIIEq.BsD@lugnet.com... (...) primitive (...) It's (...) masks (...) wonder (...) I only bought them so I could get Huki. I traded all the others. I thought I had 4 of them for some (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GtInzA.MGK@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) those (...) that (...) the (...) I'd give up a couple of happy meals to visit Africa. :-) "N" and "O" are going to be crazy. I'm gonna try my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GtJ5GL.7vJ@lugnet.com... (...) really (...) Thanks man. I need to get a Bohrok or 2 to see what useful parts they have. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Kirby Warden" <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in message news:GtIyDu.I23@lugnet.com... (...) See!? I told you guys I liked Bionicle. ;-) -Jon (just not avatars...shhh...) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C9F2C3B.307080....com.au... (...) Thanks. I was thinking along the lines of the Observer, from Starcraft. But the U2 certainly makes sense. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"David Wertz" <wertzdm@dot.state.sc.us> wrote in message news:GtJDoq.46G@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) enjoyed (...) come (...) I hate to see any piece, no matter how unuseful it looks, go unused. Thanks for the comments. -Jon -- | The Galactic (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

"Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:GtJKEG.1Co@lugnet.com... (...) wing (...) Thanks a lot. I've got some ideas for Q and Z. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) This is a beautiful little ship. Excellent SNOT work, and I like how you used the Buy-onicle parts in an unusual manner. I especially like the fact that the canopy is hinged. LEGO seems to have decided that hinging canopies isn't important (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

Compact yet original! Great work, Jon. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

Wow, Jeff! Love the alternate Y-wing design. The detail on the microfig ship is impressive, too. I don't like microfig scale, but I completely dig that one. Keep up the great work and display them proudly! Alexander (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) Those are excellent. I look forward toward seeing some of the tougher wing fighters like the Z-wing and the Q-wing in the future. :) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  My first MOCs on Brickshelf

Hello, I finally bought a digital camera, and uploaded some stuff to brickshelf: (URL) first five shots are my rendition of a microfig-scale Corellian Corvette. I've kept this model assembled for over two years, waiting to post it (finally - I can (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: The M-Wing

I love seeing unconvetional uses for unconventional pieces. This is one of the best examples of this I have seen yet for Bionicle bits. I have enjoyed all of your alphabet project ships, and look forward to seeing what you come up with for the rest (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

Cool ship. To me it seems like it would be the rebel equivalent of the U2 spyplane or somethign. All your other alphabet ships are pretty cool as well. (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) Cool! I think you definitely achieved your goal of a little ship. I really like the use of the bionicle for the engines. Hmm, first cockpits, now engines, maybe that bionicle stuff isn't as useless as I thought. <snip (...) -Jason +---...---+ (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) Nor have I. Maybe tonight. Princeton WalMart is loaded with SpiderMan and Jedi Starfighters (but I guess that's not early?). I heard a rumor that I could get Jango there, but found none. Chris (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The M-Wing

Again, excellent work. I hear you on trying to make a small ship but at the same time making it diffrent and unique. I was wondering where you got those mid section technic pieces. Now I know they were those happy meal lego that I missed (I was in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) Thanks for the advice! I don't know if I'm going to take it, though. According to mapquest it's over 50 miles and almost two hours from my house in Philadelphia. I work in Trenton, however, which is a little closer, so I'm still debating it. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) I haven't checked Manville yet, so that might be a possibility. It's off the beaten path, and I think it's part of the same "district" as the two spoiler stores I visited. Also: Of course it's quick. I live to serve. :D best LFB (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The M-Wing

(...) Jon, I'm starting to fear and loath you. :) Why? Because I bought a bunch of those McDonald's Turaga in burnt-orange and tan with PRECISELY THAT ARRAY OF FOOT PIECES IN MIND. Yet, your execution makes my primitive jumble of grey and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) Oooh . . . much farther north than I've ever been in Jersey, but thanks for the very quick response! -Jonathan (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) Piscataway, NJ; North Brunswick, NJ. Both are now cleared out, but I scored at both on Saturday and Friday. (I think the No Bruns has Spider-Man sets yet, though.) best LFB (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart, Ep II sets, and so forth.

(...) LFB -- If you don't mind my asking, what section of Jersey are you in? I've checked five Wal-Marts in central and south Jersey the past few days and came up completely empty handed. Thanks, in advance . . . . -Jonathan (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart & Legos

(...) A lot of Walmart (and K-mart too) staff members are lazy and careless. They leave up sale signs and then it is a hassel at the register, instead of taking the item to where it goes, they leave it or stuff it in a wrong place and they hardly do (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ep II Review on Ain't it Cool News (warning! it contains spoilers!)

(...) Actually, this review has been there for quite some time; a couple of days. Furthermore, many think Lucas leaked this trailer to get EPII some hype. So chances of a lawsuit are slim, I think. (...) Yeah, the review is quite positive and got me (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ep II Review on Ain't it Cool News (warning! it contains spoilers!)

(...) excitement over the release of this film. That review had "fanboy" written all over it. SW has never been even 1/10th as good as it's source materials. And despite its flaws, LOTR showed the world how this kind of material should be handled. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact