 Star Wars / 12758
Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 05:24:28 GMT

Jeremy & All,

(Sheesh, this is the most I have posted on LUGNET in awhile)

Okay, everyone ignore the post. I'm new so I wasn't part of those and had no
idea they existed.

That's all right, it is an interesting question, and there is nothing wrong
with asking, but it was a pretty painful discussion for a lot of people.
Just trying to be a courteous participant.

However, will someone inform me on how to search the newsgroups for these
topics so that I can see what others think about this topic.  My email is a
fine way to do so.

You can use the search box located in the frontpage of the news group. Just
type in a search string and you can usually find what you are looking for. I
tried Panaka and got the older threads from 2 years ago. Also try race
issues and who's feelin' the black pack.

If you feel like raising your blood pressure, it is a good way to do it,
IMHO, but YMMV.

Scott S.