 Space / 13478
Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:11:35 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> writes:
Well, I'm a twelve-year old boy.  And I would much rather prefer the 'blue
boxes with wings.'  I mean, does galaxy commander look like a box with
wings!  And (to get a bit off-classic-space) does mission commander look
like one?  I would much rather prefer an FX-star patroller than TWO Jedi
Starships...  I think if the kids actually new about older sets, alot of
them would change their mind.  And the last time I watched a movie?  2 weeks
ago.

I think you'll find little disagreement when I say you're not a
typical twelve-year-old boy.  In fact I think you have more in common
with us AFOL's than with most kids your age.

I challenge you: Show Galaxy Explorer and some more modern
sets in the same price range (e.g. Star Wars sets) to a bunch of
average kids your age, and tell us which they prefer.

--Bill.