 Space / 14029
Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:47:26 GMT

"Still, I dont really care, I can always get my space parts and sets
through the secondary market and lego probobly wont get any of my money
at all (thanks to the liberal use of those awful curved bricks and jack
stone parts in all the eps2 starwars)"

   Amen brother!
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/