 Space / 14030
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:05:06 GMT

In article <Guu2JL.6uI@lugnet.com>,
"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote:

Havn't ever tried a big ship, though.  Can anyone clue me in on about how
much bricks you would need for a ship anywere from 60 to 100 studs long?

   When I build a 100 stud long ship, I probably use 500-900 bricks. As
for a 60 stud ship, a few hundred bricks should suffice, depending on
the dimensions...
   You could always figure out the number of pieces you would need
mathematically if you're using brick walls to construct the ship.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/