 Space / 764
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bill Jackson writes:
Mini-Fig scale is the primary scale, but I'm not sure about nano-fig.  What
does everyone think about letting nano-fig entries in?  I personally think it
would ruin the contest.....

I love nano- or micro-fig scale stuff. I like the challenge of coming up with
totally new uses for elements, and seeing what others have thought of. One of
my favorites comes to mind: a black minifig hand detached and used as a clip-
on laser rifle. Do both scales...Pleeeeease.