 Space / 758
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ed T. Toton III writes:
I have to hold up my hand here for a second and ask: "Are you guys • serious?"
Are you talking about building 'Mini-Fig' scale capital ships??? or have I
totally missed something?

Yup, that's the idea. Take a look at Jeb's Lego Page:

http://home.worldnet.att.net/~jebulan/lego.html

That'll give you an idea of the scale I think people will
most likely be working on here...

Personally, I doubt I'll be entering one myself since I don't
think I have enough parts... But I'm not 100% sure of that.
I might make something if I can, so we'll just hav to see..
(something light and spindly might be feasible) :)

I've been following this with interest because I always find space stuff neat,
although castle is my primary addiction... anyway, would the contest be ONLY
minifig scale, or would other scales be allowed, so long as it still results
in something massive?  I'm curious, since the bulk of my grey is being turned
into a Battlestar shortly after my current castle gets demolished, but there's
no way it's going to be minfig scale!  (and of course, won't be done until
after the contest)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/