 Space / 766
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:12:44 GMT

I would like to have the separation, too. I think that the minifig scale is
terrific for fine detail, but some designs (I have done) are too huge for
minifig. Maybe there could be a four-way split? Techfig scale, Minifig scale,
Microfig scale and Nanofig scale. So, please do at least two scales (mini and
micro/nano). Many out there have done ships in all these scales.

In lugnet.space, Adam Hoekwater writes:
I love nano- or micro-fig scale stuff. <clip> Do both scales...Pleeeeease.

Also, I loved Jeb's page. There's a lot of talent there. I'm inspired to try
to make something as great.

Wayne