 Space / 757
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:02:44 GMT

I have to hold up my hand here for a second and ask: "Are you guys • serious?"
Are you talking about building 'Mini-Fig' scale capital ships??? or have I
totally missed something?

  Yup, that's the idea. Take a look at Jeb's Lego Page:

  http://home.worldnet.att.net/~jebulan/lego.html

  That'll give you an idea of the scale I think people will
most likely be working on here...

  Personally, I doubt I'll be entering one myself since I don't
think I have enough parts... But I'm not 100% sure of that.
I might make something if I can, so we'll just hav to see..
(something light and spindly might be feasible) :)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

J-Men HQ wrote in message ...
In lugnet.space, Bill Jackson writes:
I was thinking that it would be fun to have an MOC contest judged in a few
areas:  Biggest MOC, Most Well-Designed MOC, and Most Technology-Utilizing • MOC
(i.e. with motors, lights, possibly some dacta, technic, and mindstorms
elements).  Everyone could post a link to pictures of their MOC and state • the
size (length, width, and heighth), as well as other statistics.  We would • then
judge the ships.  What does everyone think of this?.....

I have to hold up my hand here for a second and ask: "Are you guys • serious?"
Are you talking about building 'Mini-Fig' scale capital ships??? or have I
totally missed something?

--Geoff Hardy