 Space / 753
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 02:16:04 GMT

At 08:03 PM 12/21/1999 , Z wrote:
Or, rather than a temporary webring, why not keep it up?  It could be named,
'The Space MOC Webring' or something, and we could have monthly Space MOC
contests. And, if it has nothing but Space-themed models, as the name implies,
that would be the end of looking for hours and hours just to find a good Space
Lego site.  For the first time I can think of, a Space-only webring.  That
would rule!

A good idea.

Originally, the Lego Maniac's Webring was planning on introducing
'subrings' or smaller rings within the main ring which dealt with
individual themes/subthemes depending on demand.  That would have come into
effect when our new Webring System was written, but it was never
completed.  ATM I don't think I have the time to devote to the upkeep of
new ring features, so I'm just going to keep it as-is.  I might update the
site in a couple months, it needs a new look desperately.  I was hoping for
this new management system for the LMWR, but my volunteer hasn't finished
it yet (though we've talked extensively about it).

I think a Space ring would be a great success, and would definitely place
Zacktron in it.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Isn't charging someone with attempted murder just like saying, "Better
luck next time?"