 Space / 754
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 02:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bill Jackson writes:
Here's how the contest could work, although any suggestions are welcomed.
Everyone could send their entries to me at steve10115@hotmail.com.  The
message must be titled MOC Contest.  Attached to the message must be the pics
of your ship, and the message must contain your email, your name, the ship's
name, and the ship's statistics (including length\width\heighth).  Since I'm
the contest organizer, I will not enter my ship in the contest.  Those of us
who do not have digital cameras; just find a scanner at your house, your
friend's house, or your library, scan the pictures, email them to me in your
entry message.  Now everyone entered in the contest will vote, as well as any
non-contest enterers.  You cannot vote for your own ship.  I do not have a
webpage or an FTP, so I will need to ask one of you if I can send the contest
entries to you after I receive them so that you can post them on a site.

Boom!  I'll do it!
My page is at http://legalaxy.8m.com/
I've got lots of extra space, like 21 megs or so.
My e-mail is legowiz@yahoo.com, but don't send me them too fast or i'll run out
of space, ive only got 3 megs.
LMK if i can/should/will/may/cannot/shouldn't/won't/may not ok?
We
will then vote through either an online survey device or via email.  If
everyone likes this idea, the contest will begin on January 1st, 200, and will
end on April 1st, 2000.

Sounds good to me!

Alex me / mr. smiley / unknown age / other
http://legalaxy.8m.com/

=)