 Space / 750
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:07:58 GMT

Bob Jackson wrote:

Sorry if the contest rules were unclear.  Some people think that the 3-month
deadline is too long, so I will make it 2 mos., ending on March 1st.

To be honest, I think 1 January is too early to start voting.  Maybe start
accepting submissions on that date, and cut them off at the end of March, with a
two week voting period after?

And no,
I don't think my hotmail account will be able to store all of those images.
Looks like I will not be able to receive the images.  Whoever it was that said
they could find some space, please see if you can.

Will do.

LFB