 Space / 765
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:11:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.space, Bill Jackson writes:
Mini-Fig scale is the primary scale, but I'm not sure about nano-fig.  What
does everyone think about letting nano-fig entries in?  I personally think it
would ruin the contest.....

How about spliting the contest into 2 catagories.  1 nano-fig and the other
mini-fig.  This would let those with smaller collections still participate.  I
definitly don't think Mini-Fig and Nano-figs creations should be judged
side-by-side in this instance though.

Yeah, it's probably best to have them judged seperately, but I feel I have to
point out - I wasn't thinking "small" - I was thinking "largest I can pull off
with my collection", which is maybe 3 or 4 feet.  A Battlestar at minifig
scale would be roughly 1000 studs long. (or roughly 5000 - depends on which
set of numbers you take)

I don't have my handydandy stud-to-foot-ometer here, but either way, it's
big.  At least a couple hundred feet - which is distinctly more Lego than I
have.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/