 Space / 748
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:36:34 GMT

Sorry if the contest rules were unclear.  Some people think that the 3-month
deadline is too long, so I will make it 2 mos., ending on March 1st.  And no,
I don't think my hotmail account will be able to store all of those images.
Looks like I will not be able to receive the images.  Whoever it was that said
they could find some space, please see if you can.  And you should include
your RELEVANT specs, but you can also include ficticious if you want (they
won't be judged on ficticious)