 Space / 13907
Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:04:40 GMT

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
news:GuwKpJ.65p@lugnet.com...

   But no, no plans for any navigable forests on board.  As much as
   I'd love LEGO versions of Huey, Louie, and Dewey...

I trust you've seen this?

http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/WORKS/0015e.html

Although obviously larger than minifig scale this is a great little model.
I was thinking about making the little buggy in the movie for a while and I
just might do it now.

-Jon (who could live off of 70's Eco SciFi movies for the rest of his life
:-)