 Space / 755
Re: Ship Power Core
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 01:47:07 GMT

Bones Dragon wrote in message ...
I would be an enormous fan of those pieces if it weren't for the printing.
I'm still plucking up the courage to Brasso the printing off (hey, if my
kids ever complain I'll just buy them some more UFO, not like it's hard to
find). When I do, they are going straight into a MOC. they have great
potential. If only they came in grey, they would make a rockin' Cylon
Raider.....

Ahh, but they -DO- come in grey... As of the 2000 collection, the
Millennium Falcon has large grey saucer/ufo hull pieces. :)

Ah, well, yes that was my original boo-boo, I meant DARK grey. They've
always been available in light grey - in fact I think that's the ONLY opaque
colour they've ever been available in.

2000 sets.... yeah well I'm in Australia so I probably won't see them until
about March..... *sigh*
Actually I must check whether Brasso is available here too.

Paul
[ My page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/   Update postponed
until my January vacation ]