 Space / 710
Re: Ship Power Core
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:06:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Z wrote:

Where am I supposed to get an 8X8 radar dish?  That's a sweet power core, and
I'd like to try building one, but would anything besides an 8X8 radar dish
suffice?

I haven't tried this, but you should be able to build an 8x8 circle out of four
4x4 quarter-disc bricks (plus some pieces to hold the 4x4's together).  It
wouldn't look as good as the 8x8 dish, but it probably wouldn't suck.

BTW, the 4x4 geo-domes work nicely in this application.  They aren't as snug as
the dishes, but they look marvelous!

Steve