 Space / 711
Re: Ship Power Core
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:40:09 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:
In lugnet.space, Z wrote:

Where am I supposed to get an 8X8 radar dish?  That's a sweet power
core, and I'd like to try building one, but would anything besides
an 8X8 radar dish suffice?

I haven't tried this, but you should be able to build an 8x8 circle
out of four 4x4 quarter-disc bricks (plus some pieces to hold the 4x4's
together).  It wouldn't look as good as the 8x8 dish, but it probably
wouldn't suck.

You could also try using one of those 8x8 circular tiles with four studs
in the middle, as found in that small Exploreins set (Hovertron?)
--Bram