 Space / 723
Re: Spacecraft propulsion (was: Ship Power Core)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:23:41 GMT

Jeremy,

Sproaticus wrote:

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:
Hmm.. Well, when I was younger, I bought the Star Trek Technical Manual
for the U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC1701D.

I got that same book.  It was okay, I guess, but I got really steamed when I
found out that the manual didn't come with parts to build your own starship.

LOL! Yes, I was disappointed to. Some of the book made me want to vomit
(Politics, etc.) but it
was a neat book to see what the ST universe did. I still base a lot of
my technology
on it, simply because I like it. But I wish a replicator and a holodeck
plans would work!!!

Scott "Yes, you can put all the space sets in warehouse 3, I am
finishing my 2 mile monorail run" Sanburn

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!

Quote of the Month: (In Slate)

Al Gore: "Even though national security policy didn't come up, I
suggested that one critical issue for voters to ponder is this:
Whose FINGER do you want on the CONTROL-ALT-DELETE button?"

These are the same people who sued MICROSOFT, folks. If he is that
ignorant about computers, he should not be anywhere near controlling
anything, much less the United States.