 Space / 687
Re: Ship Power Core
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:49:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:
I'm sure that many people install power generators on their larger ships.
Well, for those who do install them, here's an idea you might want to try:

1.  Get one of those big 2-piece trans-blue cylinders they often have in
Exploriens sets.
2.  Attach a 2x4 Technic plate(with the 3 holes) to each end of the cylinder.
3. On each plate, place a 2stud tall, 2stud wide, and 4stud long brick, the
kind with the stud holes(like those on the underside of a plate) in the two
long sides.
4. Stick a 4-stud rod through each brick, so that each rod protrudes into the
cylinder.
5. Open the cylinder, and place a trans-blue cone on each protruding rod.
6. Reclose the cylinder.
The result:  A matter hypercompressor generator.  These work by creating a
perfect magnetic sphere(similar to a pulsar, but with no noticable gravity).
Better than even antimatter.

..... Dude.....thats like all complicated can you simplify for the retards
like ne?